淚水 將我淹沒 到底誰該難過
究竟 是誰放掉 這段感情
我才終於明白 辦不到的承諾 就成了枷鎖
現實中幸福永遠缺貨

請告訴她 我不愛她
笑著難過 自我懲罰
想終止這一切掙扎 橫了心 說真心謊話

別告訴她 我還想她
恨總比愛容易放下
當淚水堵住了胸口 就讓沉默 代替所有回答

我不愛 我不痛 我不懂
我的心 早已掏空
真心話 言不由衷
i`m so lonely.

no matter how you treat me.
no matter how you ignore me.
no matter what it takes.
I will still love you.


Monday, July 13, 2009

7:18 AM

13/7/2009
星期一,
晴天,


Another schooling day, quite bored and tiring day...maybe i didn't slept well last nite,oh well...i tried to ignore her today but she seems keep talking to me..what did i do ? i just walk away but indeed i replied her a few words...today, i made a decision....to give up on the jamboree activity organised by the school....many asked me why....well 我不要知道也不想要知道...i don't have the mood and i don't have the heart to do anything. Yi hawe apologize to me today but i don't really angry at him so i just joke with him.....honestly....I 不爽 scouts, I 不爽 st.johns, I 不爽 girl guides, I 不爽 myself, I almost 不爽 everything.....i donno what i wanna do...I seem to be lost in my journey...can anyone help me ? I'm down did anyone know ? I'm in trouble, did anyone know ? I don't really want anyone to know bout it...so, i just write everything out to you...my dear blog...i saw her dancing today....a friend tell me that her partner very 爽 cuz can dance with her...so i said they 爽 only ma, not you oso.....and she ask me am I 爽 ? I am speechless at the moment itself...haihz...tmr gt practice for the sketch...have to work hard ady if i really wanna bag the champion....but seriously i'm rally afraid of 5sc1....i seem to be working solo as my team has no intention to help me.....god grant me strength to overcome my upcoming challenge...i pray for my strength, i pray for happiness to ppl around me, i pray for my parents career...may god be with everyone.


ah Lim

wearedriftingapart-


ChunLim
ah Lim ; seventeen
Vincent
050892
SSB
likes basketball
darlinnks
designer (: Johnson
link
cbox here (:
#divCursor{position:absolute; width:100; height:10;}
# Iloveyou*