
Saturday, August 8, 2009
7:15 AM
08/08/2009
星期六,
晴天.
another saturday....usually my saturday is related to a word, bored or down.....breakfast at woh kei....saw someone whom i don't really wanna see....today, i successfully didn't speak to her and the best thing is that she didn't talk to me.....i'm both happy and 难受 at the same time......i'm just wondering why she can be so nice with my friends but not me....quite a big question mark with me now.....haihz...nowadays weather change, climate change, multimedia change, people change, i change but all my friends also changed....not to someone better but to GCNF, HCLF.....haihz...disappointed......别说我有口讲人没有口讲自己, if i had the chance to be with her, i swear in the name of god i won't be like my ' friends '......i am really changing.....朋友们,给我少许的时间.....我已经在变了....我不在是以前的 ChunLim.....i'm a new leaf now......For myself,my friends and her, i'm willing to do anything.......
Waiting for your call cuz im desperate for your voice
Listening to the song we used to sing,
It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet
Cause I was born to tell you I love you
and I am torn to do what I have to, to make you mine
Stripped and polished, I am new, I am fresh
I am feeling so ambitious, you and me, flesh to flesh
Cause every breath that you will take
when you are sitting next to me
will bring life into my deepest hopes, What's your fantasy?
To my dear hwa wee, i love you......^.^
wearedriftingapart-
